CFexpress Type A Card Reader USB 3.1 Gen 2 10 Gbps
New launch of Trebleet CFexpress Type A Card Reader, delivery in APR2021.
- Compatibility：Only for CFexpress Type A Memory Card
- Compatible with multiple Operating Systems (OS): MacOS / Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 / Linux / MAC OS
- High Speed: USB3.1 Gen 2 theoretical transmission speed 10Gbps & backward compatible with USB 3.1 and USB 3.0 up to theoretical speed at 5Gbps; with the capability of READ/WRITE of the CFexpress Type A Memory Card at a theoretical performance of 1000Mb/s.
- Package inclusion:
1x CFexpress Type A Memory Card Redaer
1 x USB-A TO C Cable
1 x Type C TO C Cable
- Kindly contact us should the device of yours is not recognizing the card reader.
Note: Actual performance may vary based on host device, file attributes, usage conditions, and other factors.
Host Interface: 1 X USB Type-C female connector
Drive Interface: 1 X CFexpress Card Type-A Slot
1 x LED indicator
Push to Push CFX socket
Plug & Play, no driver needed.
Dimensions: 67mm x 65mm x 11mm
Frequently Asked Question about this product (FAQ)
Q: Why is my Card Reader / External Drive not Auto-Detected or being Auto-Assigned a Drive Letter each time it is connected to my Windows OS computer / laptop?
A: When you are facing “non-auto-assigning Drive Letter” issue using external card readers & USB Flash Drives, perform the below to solve the issue.
Making sure that the Virtual Disk service is running. You can check the status of this service in the services management console (services.msc).
This is how to do that:
- Go to <Computer Management>
- Click on <Services> Tab
- Browse the list appeared for <Virtual Disk> and Double Click on it
- Making sure the “Service Status” shows “Running” & all START, PAUSE & RESUME buttons are dimmed. If “Service Status” showing as “Stopped”, CLICK ON THE “START” button.
- Restart your computer and try it again, the systems should now be able to auto-detect / auto-assign drive letters to all external card readers or drives.